!c0n
Register using your ps3 name.
!c0n
Register using your ps3 name.
!c0n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcom to the Forum's

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Call of Duty 4
Team Death Match EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 am by Clan President
All things COD4

Comments: 14
Modern Warfare 2
Team Death Match EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 am by Clan President
All things Modern Warfare 2

Comments: 50
How many have stared on the first call of duty
Team Death Match EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 am by FullMettalPanic
I stared on the first call of duty on pc and got in to the Black hats (clan). And that stared me on haveing a clan.

Comments: 4
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is mozman1991@hotmail.com

Our users have posted a total of 387 messages in 48 subjects

Team Death Match

Go down 
+4
under_method (AGENT)
IconNoxide (AGENT)
Rudeboi13
Clan President
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clan President
Admin ( President )
Admin ( President )
Clan President

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:01 am

All things TDM
Back to top Go down
http://icon.spruz.com/
iconshaz

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:45 pm

ok, on the tdm we just played at crossfire,when we all shit the bed, if we find our whole team not being able to advance or get any kills, i think i have a simple solution that might or might not work at times but its worth a try, i think we need to pull back and have the whole team camp fo awhile untill we start getting some kills then we surprise them with with full out rush attack, and also i think they had the high ground and the high ground usually prevails,
dont know if it will work but we need to do something
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Thats a really good idea but if we do that too much teams may start calling us campers, good or not good? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.icon.spruz.com
IconNoxide (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
IconNoxide (AGENT)

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: hi   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 pm

not good because people will see our clan as "camping pussys" i hear that all the time. I don't want to be one
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:58 pm

yea i belive camping is not good but i just wanted to see the views on it from other people.
Back to top Go down
under_method (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
under_method (AGENT)

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I see where you're coming from for the camping..
But it also takes tactics and brains to win battles whichever way is necessary. I actually think that's a really good idea, to team-camp for just a bit so someone can get an airstrike (and if it's not hardcore everyone can run out into it). If we can turn the momentum around to our side, and we're on the attack, then the team won't be thinking of us being campers, but as being smart.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

i do love idea of camping for a bit but not for the whole game,and if that is a tactic that is going to help us win i am personally all for it!
Back to top Go down
Clan President
Admin ( President )
Admin ( President )
Clan President

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 pm

If we are down more then 15 points i do think we NEED to sit back and get a mandatory chopper and airstrike. We need to win not look good. Our score will say all that is needed. Especially being a big clan like we are and going into MW2 and being top in online stats for gameplay, kills, hours played and rank, we need to be known for winning with strategy, and its when you choose to camp that strategy becomes a factor. I think a smart choice to camp and get a few kills each is good. As long as we are out of sniping position, not cluttered together and we have our flank covered.
Back to top Go down
TruE_iLLuSioN
AGENT
AGENT

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:11 pm

It's a good idea because it does two things at the same time. First, it will help us get on track and be able to organize. Second, it will make the other team get frustrated because they can't advance and thus will force them to make decisions they wouldn't normally make... i.e. getting them off of the game that was beating us in the first place. We just have to make sure we don't rely on it to win all of our games. We are all good and we need to do what we need to do to get on top and stay there.
Back to top Go down
under_method (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
under_method (AGENT)

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Those are really good points.

Another thing we need to be conscious of is spawn points. If everyone plays run 'n' gun style, the team starts spawning behind us, which gives them a huge advantage until we can finally figure it out, then we start spawning where they were.
We've gotta control the "back" of the map - the part that we're not facing. We need to make sure we have a few people waiting close to that area so that the other team stays at the far back. As much as it sucks to be spawn killed like that, it's brilliantly easy to win and loads of fun.
So we should have some kind of rotation of about 3 people to sit back and snipe so that they're blocking the other team in. I've done it before, it's not the most fun but it's good for the KDR. We just need to make sure not everyone gets in too deep.
But if we can take turns doing that, our TDM gameplay will be hugely improved.
Back to top Go down
Clan President
Admin ( President )
Admin ( President )
Clan President

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Yes this is true. Though in mW2 they have stated the spawning is totally re vamped and different. So we will have to figure our MW2 strategy out also.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Yeah forsure if we are down some a decent amout of points we should camp,and Are you going to make claymores mandatory for anyone?
Back to top Go down
IconNoxide (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
IconNoxide (AGENT)

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

I would make it mandatory for snipers since they can have people run up behind them but i don't think we will need them.
Back to top Go down
jaydog
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
jaydog

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Claymores are a must for snipers. I hate being knived in the back w/out'em.
I vote that there should be one other person with that sniper just for back up.
Back to top Go down
maxprime
Forum Noob Lvl 1
Forum Noob Lvl 1

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

half the team camp back, other half slow advance if down in points?
Back to top Go down
D-Payso
Vice President
Vice President

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:44 pm

U gotta fight & keep pushing or they'll have time to set traps. They will have us surrounded & I get suicidal in those conditions lol... If u have to slow down EXAMPLE:RELOAD, take cover ,I have no problem with having my squad have a full clip & 100% health & getting back to the fight. U need help let Bravo know, we'll send help. I'm not down for camping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Death Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Death Match   Team Death Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Death Match
Page 1 of 1