!c0n
Register using your ps3 name.
!c0n
Register using your ps3 name.
!c0n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcom to the Forum's

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Call of Duty 4
Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 am by Clan President
All things COD4

Comments: 14
Modern Warfare 2
Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 am by Clan President
All things Modern Warfare 2

Comments: 50
How many have stared on the first call of duty
Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 am by FullMettalPanic
I stared on the first call of duty on pc and got in to the Black hats (clan). And that stared me on haveing a clan.

Comments: 4
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is mozman1991@hotmail.com

Our users have posted a total of 387 messages in 48 subjects

Hard Core Headquarters

Go down 
+8
FullMettalPanic
cbeast23
IconNoxide (AGENT)
under_method (AGENT)
TruE_iLLuSioN
X_Reaper
rmlurnz (AGENT)
Clan President
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Clan President
Admin ( President )
Admin ( President )
Clan President

Hard Core Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:01 am

All things HCHQ
Back to top Go down
http://icon.spruz.com/
rmlurnz (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
rmlurnz (AGENT)

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 am

was thinking about it... we have designated back up snipers right? seeing as how sniping isn't too effective in hchq, we should have designated claymore/c4 demolition teams. i find that all those little extra seconds waiting for the opposing team to destroy our captured hq sure add up in terms of points. have a good spotter and c4 detonator at a distance (while protecting entrances), and not only will that keep the enemy at bay but make them frustrated as well.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Clan President
Admin ( President )
Admin ( President )
Clan President

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 am

Another good idea. On our Saturday practice we will try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://icon.spruz.com/
X_Reaper
AGENT
AGENT
X_Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm

I would just like to point out something that ive heard squad leader say a lot during hq matches. After we secure an enemy's hq, we really only need 1 or 2 people at most there destroying it. Everyone else needs to move out to a different part of the map to try and get a jump start at the next hq.
Back to top Go down
TruE_iLLuSioN
AGENT
AGENT

PostSubject: hchq   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Good point Reaper. I think the frist two people who get there need to vocalize that they're there... that way people know not to stack up in the same spot. If you die while, say so or send someone still in the game a quick message and then they can call for the next closest person.
Back to top Go down
under_method (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
under_method (AGENT)

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 am

Yeah very true. Although in HQ I don't think there's no ghosting so people can still hear you once you're dead...pretty sure anyway.
But on the same lines as that - agreed with only so many people destroying, but also only a few people capturing, unless we all spawn close then we can grab it quick. But it's way more efficient to protect the few cappers from grenades rather than try to get more people in and then everyone dies.
Back to top Go down
TruE_iLLuSioN
AGENT
AGENT

PostSubject: hchq   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 am

Agreed. I think if people are spread out it will slow down the enemy going to new hq's as well. they can never be comfortable just rusing and will always have to be prepared for the possibility of one of us waiting around the corner.
Back to top Go down
IconNoxide (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
IconNoxide (AGENT)

PostSubject: hi   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am

i agree with reaper. We don't need the whole team to go on the hq and destroy it. We need tobe more spaced out and it will make the game move a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.icon.spruz.com
cbeast23
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
cbeast23

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm

on mw2 there will be an equipment item that allows you too throw out your next respawn point. it might be a good idea to try those if we are having a tough time capturing a flag
Back to top Go down
FullMettalPanic
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
FullMettalPanic

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

cbeast23 wrote:
on mw2 there will be an equipment item that allows you too throw out your next respawn point. it might be a good idea to try those if we are having a tough time capturing a flag
We will have to see if it is for all tipes of game play too OR not used for all tipes
Back to top Go down
cbeast23
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
Forum Junkie Lvl 2
cbeast23

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

your right but im almost positive it is. because it will be in the new equipment slot. im sure they wouldnt let you use it selctively.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 am

we for sure need to practise hard core headquarters
Back to top Go down
under_method (AGENT)
AGENT
AGENT
under_method (AGENT)

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Oh man you should've been there last night, we were WRECKING.
Mostly HCHQ to begin with, some dope teamwork goin' on.
Then when there was more than 6 people on, we switched to Ground War - 20 win streak in total but then I had to go to bed haha so who knows how many more after that
Back to top Go down
b-ee_bo
Forum Noob Lvl 1
Forum Noob Lvl 1

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:35 am

TruE_iLLuSioN wrote:
Agreed. I think if people are spread out it will slow down the enemy going to new hq's as well. they can never be comfortable just rusing and will always have to be prepared for the possibility of one of us waiting around the corner.
have you ever realised that the enemy would learn to use a lmg and fire say 20 bullets round the corner so they damage u and know your there.
Back to top Go down
b-ee_bo
Forum Noob Lvl 1
Forum Noob Lvl 1

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 am

rmlurnz (AGENT) wrote:
was thinking about it... we have designated back up snipers right? seeing as how sniping isn't too effective in hchq, we should have designated claymore/c4 demolition teams. i find that all those little extra seconds waiting for the opposing team to destroy our captured hq sure add up in terms of points. have a good spotter and c4 detonator at a distance (while protecting entrances), and not only will that keep the enemy at bay but make them frustrated as well.

any thoughts?
I think we ought to put c4 on the bomb in sabotage so that when they go to plant the bomb we blow them to bits and the bombs right at our feet.
Back to top Go down
UnderMethod_ICON
Community Manager
Community Manager
UnderMethod_ICON

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm

This is a HCHQ thread, if you want to talk about Sabotage you're more than welcome to create your own topic.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboi13
Forum !c0n
Forum !c0n
Rudeboi13

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

does anyone have any suggestions on a class to use for HCHQ? farao
Back to top Go down
UnderMethod_ICON
Community Manager
Community Manager
UnderMethod_ICON

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Silenced weapon is a personal must for me. That way people rushing to the HQ won't necessarily hear you assassinating their teammates. Then Dead Silence and Jammer is good for sneaking around them all and flanking them. Or you could go with Extreme Conditioning and Slight of Hand and just own them straight up right there. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
IconShazzbot
AGENT
AGENT

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 am

we all know when we are playing hq squad leader calls out for someone to sweep with him and they usually sweep for the whole match, if the sweepers do their job we always win matches. i think we should call out out names when capturing and when we die capturing. for example
''shazzbots in headquarters'' or ''shazzbot died'' that way we would always know if we have a man capturing. there have bin many times where i thought our guys were capturing but infact they were not. we would have to be very vocal at all times. also we should all know who the sweepers are that way if a sweeper decides to capture somelse can sweep for that hq
Back to top Go down
UnderMethod_ICON
Community Manager
Community Manager
UnderMethod_ICON

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah that's a good call dude. I'm seeing less and less mics being on, which is weird. People should be using them and calling out when there's someone in there. Ideally, we would have one person capturing, two people sweeping, and the rest camping a little distance away from it to prevent the capturer from getting naded.
The more the sweepers take out, the less chance there is for the campers to have to take the nades out, the more HQ we capture, the more we win lol.
When they cap it, we should travel in groups, because one by one they will easily pick us off because they're camping an objective that they know where we're going. If we go in groups, we can take people out easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Core Headquarters   Hard Core Headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Core Headquarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!c0n :: Tactics and Strategy-
Jump to: